The Business at OECD Innovation and Technology Committee provides business input to OECD discussions on how science, technology and innovation contribute to addressing global challenges and opportunities, such as the digitalization of economies and societies. Business at OECD recommends a whole–of–government, cross–cutting approach to align policy work to the changing global context and to new drivers of innovation.
Business Engagement At OECD
The OECD provides governments with the analytical basis to develop innovation policies that are both effective and economically efficient.
The Innovation and Technology Committee contributes to the work of the following OECD bodies:
- OECD Committee on Scientific and Technology Policy (CSTP)
- OECD Committee for Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE)
- OECD Working Party on Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Converging Technologies (BNCT)
- OECD Working Party on Innovation and Technology Policy (TIP)
- OECD Global Science Forum