Business at OECD (BIAC) officially advises the OECD and its governments on global governance topics that impact the private sector. We are a member-based international business organization bringing together leading national business and employer federations from 49 OECD and partner countries and their corporates into our work with governments.
We organize multiple meetings per month, publish papers and communications deliverables, and host high-level events for senior business and government representatives.
We have about 30 active policy groups run by a small yet highly motivated team, making our office a fast-paced environment where multiple deadlines, concurrent meetings, and document publishing are part of our daily normal.
Communications: Working with the Senior Director for Strategic Engagement and Communications and the Executive Director, we are looking for a communications consultant who will help “translate” policy issues into Business at OECD communications deliverables to different audiences. The consultant will provide support in the production of online, social media, and other materials, including newsletters, as well as support the organization of events.
Member relations: to strengthen our work during Covid-19 times, the consultant will help produce background materials to help us stay further closer to our members and provide them with timely documents to help them drive their priorities in their respective national contexts. The consultant will swiftly adapt background research into written briefings.
Administrative support: the communications consultant will also undertake administrative tasks to enable our daily operations.
What we are looking for
· Up to 3 years of experience in the field of communications, graphic design, public relations, and marketing, or a closely related field.
· A clear understanding of business priorities and perspectives
· Outstanding communication skills: exceptional writing and background research aptitude
· Excellent command of English (native or equivalent) at all levels, as English is our international working language.
· Proficiency in graphic design and communications software including Adobe CS, including InDesign and Illustrator and related software.
· Proficiency in online and social media tools: Word Press or other CMS software for website editing, email marketing campaigns, Twitter, and blogs.
· People with a “can-do”, positive attitude, capable of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
· Experience in a membership-based organization and in an international working environment would be a plus.
Where and When
The consultant should start as soon as possible for a 6-month duration, with the possibility of renewal. This is a full-time position based in Paris, France.
Candidates should be entitled to work in France.
Please read carefully the above requirements and send your CV and a short motivation letter to the attention of Ali Karami Ruiz.
Please note your motivation letter should clearly explain your interest in working for an international business organization and outline your skills and achievements in the field of communications.
Applications without a motivation letter as requested above will not be considered. Please send both documents to: email@example.com