- An international business network with a global membership representing over 7 million companies of all sizes.
- A cross-industry diverse group with a common mission: advocate for open markets and private sector-led growth.
- A trusted partner to the OECD and other international institutions.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- An officially recognized business voice to the OECD with over 50 years of experience conveying business perspectives and expertise to policymakers on a broad range of global economic governance and policy issues.
- Access to high-level OECD meetings, forums, and discussions on leading matters that impact businesses globally.
- An international network of 2800+ business experts meeting regularly with OECD governments and key leadership for consultations on governance and economic policy.
- Strategic counsel on major policy decisions, peer reviews, and key OECD policy instruments.
- International advocacy through the formulation of policy positions and the engagement with government officials in OECD member and non-member economies.
- Targeted expertise through more than 30 policy groups communicating business perspectives to OECD committees, Working Parties, and governments.
- Competence: A positive influence on OECD policy initiatives through sound knowledge.
- Advocacy: Address business and industry needs at all OECD policy decision levels.
- Coordination: we are the hub for all OECD developments that could impact business.
- Thought leadership: our expert network brings comprehensive input and consensus industry perspectives on key policy matters.