The Business at OECD Education Committee brings together the experience and perspectives of employers to support and help shape the OECD’s world renowned surveys, analyses, and recommendations in the area of education and skills. The ultimate objective is to spur policy reforms that increase the employability of individuals and good citizenship. This Committee provides a unique channel through which to contribute to the OECD’s work and recommendations on education and skills, providing employers’ perspectives on labor markets and societal needs.
Business Engagement At OECD
The OECD is a global leader on statistics, evidence, surveys, and analysis of education policies. Its recommendations to governments and rankings of countries (such as the Program for International Student Assessment – PISA) contribute to national policy reforms.
The Education Committee contributes to the work of the following OECD bodies:
- OECD Education Policy Committee – Selected sessions
- OECD Center for Educational Research and Innovation – Governing Board
- OECD Program for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies Board of Participating Countries
- OECD Teaching and Learning International Survey Board of Participating Countries
- OECD Program for International Student Assessment and Development Group
- OECD Skills Strategy Advisory Group
- OECD Group of National Experts on Vocational Education and Training
- OECD Group of National Experts on School Resources