The BIAC Internship Program is open to Master’s degree students in international affairs, public affairs, public policy, communications, marketing, and related fields.
Our internship program gives interns full access to the working environment of BIAC and the OECD. As part of our team, working directly with outstanding and inspiring career professionals and senior management, BIAC interns can participate in OECD and BIAC conferences, and contribute to the research and policy work of BIAC’s policy groups, among other intellectually stimulating activities. Interns will also “translate” policy issues in the field of global economic governance into BIAC communications deliverables to different audiences, and provide support in the production of online, social media and other written materials, as well as support the organization of events.
What we are looking for
- Students currently enrolled in a Master’s program, or in the final year of a Bachelor’s program, in the field of
- international affairs, public affairs, public policy, economics, business diplomacy, or in a related field (trade, investment, international taxation, or finance, among others).
- communications, marketing, or a related field.
- We look for candidates with an understanding of private sector priorities
- Strong team players, capable of working in an intercultural environment
- Nationals from OECD countries are strongly encouraged to apply
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent command of English, other languages are an asset
Where and When
- The internship program usually starts in September and January/February for a duration of 4 to 6 months.
- The BIAC internships take place on a full-time basis in Paris.
Potential interns are required by French law to provide a signed Memorandum of Agreement from their university.
We recruit on a rolling basis. Please send your CV and a short covering letter to Ali Karami Ruiz: email@example.com