The Business at OECD Policy and Communications Internship Program is open to Master’s degree students in business, political science, communications, marketing, or in a related field.
Our internship program gives interns full access to the working environment of both Business at OECD and the OECD. As part of our team, working directly with a senior policy and/or communications staff, interns can contribute to strengthtening our strategic impact and policy work, including “translating” policy issues in the field of global economic governance into policy papers and communications deliverables to different government and business audiences.
On policy, the intern will analyze documents on a wide range of economic topics and identify their relevance for a wide range of business sectors represented in our membership. The intern will also help consolidate input from our global business constituency, and assist policy staff in business and government meetings. Excellent political tact and diplomacy will be needed to excel in this position.
On communications, the intern will provide support in the production of online, social media, and other written materials to engage our audiences, and in the organization of communications events.
What we are looking for
Students currently enrolled in a Master’s program, or in the final year of a Bachelor’s program, in the field of in business, political science, communications, marketing, or in a related field
- We look for candidates with an understanding of business priorities
- Strong team players, capable of working in an intercultural environment
- Hold nationality from an OECD country
- Outstanding writing skills in English—a written test will be performed
- Excellent command of English, other languages are an asset
Where and When
- The internship program usually starts in September and January/February for a duration of 4 to 6 months. Other timing options can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- The internships take place on a full-time basis in Paris
- Potential interns are required by French to provide a signed Memorandum of Agreement from their university.
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to Hanni Rosenbaum and Ali Karami Ruiz to email@example.com